The Department of General Surgery of Rea Hospital, where interventions are performed by General Surgeons, who are trained in the most modern surgical methods, aims at the treatment of all types of diseases.
The combination of continuous training in new techniques along with extensive experience in classical surgery permits for excellent final results in almost all surgical procedures.
The fields in which the General Surgery Department of REA Hospital is active are:
- Basic and Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery (Diagnostic Laparoscopy, Appendicostomy, Cholecystectomy, Abdominal Surgery, Surgical Oncology etc.)
- Surgical Oncology, Abdominal Surgery
- Surgery of Endocrine Glands
- Liver-Gallbladder-Pancreas Surgery
- Stomach- Oesophagus Surgery
- Colon Surgery
- Sick Surgery
- Sick Obesity Surgical treatment
- Surgical Placement Vascular Catheters and Implantation Port
- Picc using Ultrasonic
- Dermatologic Surgery (Pilonidal cyst, Warts and Skin Tumors - Adipose Tissue)