Maternal Breastfeeding is the result of a series of changes in the female breast that begin before menstruation occurs. Special hormones that are produced in the ovaries are responsible for these changes and the preparation of the breast for the important function of milk production.
By nature, the nourishment of the child continues from his mother after his/her birth.
Every mother, from the first moment of giving birth, either through normal birth or a cesarean section, can start breastfeeding.
Provided she feels well and has the baby in her arms.
Advantages of Breastfeeding
- Helps regurgitation of uterus after childbirth
- Protects against breast and ovarian cancer
- Protects against osteoporosis (women who are breastfeeding are infected at an older age and rarely)
- Helps the easy loss of excess weight
- It is at the right temperature and no preparation is needed
- Strengthens your self-confidence
- It is cheap and always available
and for your baby ...
- It contributes to his/her physical development due to the ideal composition of its ingredients
- Helps to increase the survival of premature babies
- Protects against respiratory and gastrointestinal infections
- Protects against viral infections, allergies and anemia
- It is suitable as food for many neonatal, infantile and childhood diseases
- Enhances the tranquility of the baby due to the specific hormone it contains
- Helps build the child's mental health due to the mental bond that develops with you
- Helps create a healthy personality
- Increases the intelligence index
- Improves speech in children with cleft lip and cleft palate
- Helps and protects against the risk of juvenile diabetes
- Prevents tooth decay
- Helps and prevents future coronary heart disease risk
- Helps and reduces the incidence of childhood cancer
- Prevents obesity