When you are admitted to REA Maternity Hospital for a surgery, ODS and minor operations, contact the Admissions Patient Office for a brief entry of your details.
Necessary supporting documents:
- Identity card or passport (minors must present the Police Identity Card of their parents’)
- Health insurance card of the directly insured person (if EOPYY is used)
- Social Insurance Identification Number (AMKA) as well as the AMKA of the directly insured person if you are a protected member
- Medical Note from the attending physician (if available)
In case of private health insurance, you should additionally provide:
- Insurer's membership card
- Insurance Policy Number
It is important to know the hospital room class you are entitled to, under our insurance policy.